We allowing new storage node operators onto the network without any restrictions, but you need to have an authorization token to sign your node's identity.
Please be sure to
- not use Brave Browser or Internet Explorer, but a browser like Chrome or Edge when you go to fill in the form at https://storj.io/sign-up-node-operator/
- deactivate any ad-blockers, including PiHole
- You should see a Re-Captcha and should prove that you are not a robot.
- After passing a captcha and confirm your information, you should see your authorization token right in the browser. In additional, this authorization token would be send to the specified email address.
- If you do not see the invite email in your inbox after approximately 10 minutes, also check your spam folder
- During times of high demand for invites, your request may be queued before getting sent out, in which case it may take up to a day for you to receive your token.
- you can only request a new auth token from the same email address after 24 hours have past since the last request
- If you have not yet claimed the last token you requested from the same email address, you will again receive the same auth token in the next invite.
This should allow you to receive the storage node invite email.