On the Storj payouts dashboard for v2 network users can search for their Storj Share payments for specific month(s).
The following table should appear if a payment was found for a specific month;
your specific address;
- Wallet address → Your STORJ payout address.
- GB Hours (GBh) → 1 GB stored for 1 h = 1GBh.
- Bytes downloaded → Amount of data the renter downloaded from you. Important to note is that this is not the total upload bandwidth that you see from your side. The reason for this is that not all upload bandwidth is paid for (e.g. file repair uploads are free on the V2 network).
- TB stored → Total amount of stored data, in TB.
- TB download → Same as Bytes downloaded but this time in TB.
- Payout → Your final payout for that specific month, in USD equivalent (you will actually be paid in STORJ tokens at the current exchange rate at time of payout).
You can hover over each value to get an explanation in a tooltip.
You can click the wallet address to see payments received on etherscan.io.