Token sale participants received a link with the smart contract address and details about when and how they would be able to release the STORJ tokens they purchased from the lockup contract. At this time, all tokens that were locked in a token sale smart contract have passed the expiration date, so if you still have not released your tokens yet, you may do so at your convenience, using the instructions that were mailed to you before.
Articles in this section
- 2017 Industry Overview
- 2014 CrowdsaleTerms
- 2017 Token Sale Terms
- How can I see my tokens once they're in the time lock contract?
- Why did STORJ labs do a token sale ?
- How many STORJ tokens were sold in the token sale?
- What is the number of STORJ tokens in circulation?
- What were the STORJ token sale instructions?
- Did Storj Labs accept fiat during the token sale?
- How did Storj Labs spend the revenue earned during the token sale?