We do not condone the use of illegal content on our platform, but the nature of the platform with its end-to-end encryption prevents us from having any control on what is stored or shared by users. We believe decentralized technologies will have a lasting, positive effect on society. However, such technologies can only flourish in the long-term if they work within and evolve with a society’s legal and ethical norms.
Articles in this section
- What happens if a node hosting one of my chunks goes offline ?
- Can I set conditions about the purpose which my space I offer for rent can be used for ?
- How important is download speed and bandwidth ?
- How much storage do I need to share to be able to run a storage node on Storj?
- What is the throughput limitation of the Storj network ?
- What is Storj's policy on illegal content ?
- If the space I'm sharing goes offline, what happens to the data I'm storing?
- How would one not allow their node to host certain content ?
- How can an average person keep their storage space constantly online in order to maximize the service provided and the profit?