You will need to broadcast a transaction at the end of the time lock. That transaction will tell the time vault smart contract to send your tokens to your pre-registered receiving address. If you purchased tokens with a lockup contract, an email with exact instructions how and when to release the tokens was sent to you already. All time lock contracts already have passed their expiration date, so you may use the instructions you received in the email to release your tokens at your convenience now.
Articles in this section
- 2017 Industry Overview
- 2014 CrowdsaleTerms
- 2017 Token Sale Terms
- How can I see my tokens once they're in the time lock contract?
- Why did STORJ labs do a token sale ?
- How many STORJ tokens were sold in the token sale?
- What is the number of STORJ tokens in circulation?
- What were the STORJ token sale instructions?
- Did Storj Labs accept fiat during the token sale?
- How did Storj Labs spend the revenue earned during the token sale?