Below, you will find instructions for the most commonly used ERC-20 wallets. For any not listed, we recommend reviewing the wallet provider’s official documentation.
The STORJ token contract address is 0xb64ef51c888972c908cfacf59b47c1afbc0ab8ac
MyEtherWallet (instructions should work also for mycrypto.com)
MyEtherWallet should automatically recognize the new STORJ token. If it does not, please take the following steps to add it:
- Navigate to the “Send Ether and Tokens” page
- Under ‘Token Balances’, select the option to ‘Add Custom Token’.
- Enter the STORJ contract address in the “Address” field
- Enter “STORJ” in the “Token Symbol” field
- Enter “8” in the “Decimals” field
- Parity now recognizes the new STORJ Token automatically under the abbreviation STJ.
- imToken will automatically recognize and show your STORJ tokens.
- For information about how to manage STORJ tokens with MetaMask, please see their FAQ section on managing tokens.
- Click on the "Contracts" button
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Watch Token"
- Enter the STORJ token contract address in the "Token Contract Address" field
- Enter "Storj Token" in the "Token Name" field
- Enter "STORJ" in the "Token Symbol" field
- Enter 8 in the "Decimal Places of Smallest Units"